What goes best with murder mysteries?
In this instance, vodka, blini and caviar.
Actually, perhaps a bit of champagne to start.
What am I talking about? My novel HUMAN CARGO is
now an ebook. Forget the magnums, let's open a jeroboam!
More info here.
i had this dream last night
-
That I was walking down an Altadena street, one I'd never walked before,
with some guy -- a hybrid or tri-bred of guys I've known. And the trees
were full ...
10 years ago
an eBook? or, an iBook?
ReplyDeleteMy thot is something RED wood go best with murder.
Oh! How spooky CP is. Congratulations Desiree. This is a huge and impressive accomplishment. I can't wait to read it. I can read it on my laptop? Yes? Because I don't have an e-reader? Suggestions for your excited public?
ReplyDeleteOh, you clever marketing plant!
ReplyDeleteCheck the website, smashwords will download to your desktop/laptop--
Hee hee, very good, Cafe.
ReplyDeleteDes, I had to look up jeroboam:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_bottle
Let's get a balthazar!
CP: Revised wine recommendation
ReplyDeleteOrin Swift’s 2009 Machete Red
P: You're on!
Start with Rose, then work your way darker.
ReplyDeleteI heard tell of this development at breakfast this morning--congratulations! I am so happy for you!! And can't wait to read another DZ original.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading and drinking!
ReplyDelete