Friday, February 11, 2011

PSA Retraction

Boo boo-
Apparently the discount was not for Fridays, but for Feb 11- Feb 14, aka Valentine's weekend.
Boo hoo


Yes, it is my duty to make this public service announcement.
Sure, you know that plenty of shops give you a 10% discount when you buy 6 or more bottles of vino.
But did you know Whole Foods give you 30% on Fridays?!?!?
I'm stocking up on $9 Graves Entre Deux Mers (a crisp French white, with a clean finish), a bubbly $9.99Louis Pedrier rose that has a dry finish and won't stop till that last drop is gone, and some inexpensive but palatable plonk, Melanto Terrace Cabernet that clocks in at $6.  And I'll get 9 bottles for more or less the price of 6--
Gosh, then I'll have to cast about for a reason to share it--

10 comments:

  1. Why am I always the last to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll have to hustle over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH--I think they were keeping it a secret--from us, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great tips. I know where I'll be headed next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoulda coulda woulda, will next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, gang, see you all there next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you're killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good, cheap wine alert: Rabbit Ridge Rhone at TJ's. $4.99, and it's smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smoooooth, eh? Will have to pick up a few and try them out Friday!

    ReplyDelete